Adding a piece of holiday-specific clothing to the pile of clothing that hasn’t seen much wear? Perhaps not wise, but with our yearning for spring’s arrival, St. Pat’s Day practically goads us into buying some new duds for our littles. The trick to rationalizing the cost is finding options that are used everyday, for Easter or beyond. Here are some babies’ & toddlers’ bargain buys to pick up and keep them pinch-free.
Baby & Toddler Girls
1. Carter’s 2-pc. legging set, NB-12M, $7.00, was $13, jcpenney.com
2. Old Navy Sueded Fleece pants, 12/18M-5T, $8.00, was $12.94, oldnavy.com
3. Old Navy Jersey dress, 12/18M-5T, $7.00, was $9.94, oldnavy.com
4. Janie & Jack Dot rainboot, infant to big kid sizes, $29.99, was $39.00, janieandjack.com
5. Marmelatta chiffon striped dress & capris, NB-24M, $18, jcpenney.com
6. Little Maven by Tori Spelling Dress, 6M-24M, $20, jcpenney.com
7. The Children’s Place Striped Icon Top, 6/9M-4T, $8.39, was $14.95, thechildrensplace.com
Baby & Toddler Boys
1. Old Navy Slub-knit graphic tee, 12/18M-5T, $7.99. was $10.94, oldnavy.com
2. Gymboree Tartan plaid shirt, 3/6M-2T, $12.59, was $26.95, gymboree.com
3. Circo Boys’ Long-Sleeve tee with Removable Cape, 12M-5T, $8.50, was $10, target.com
4. Little Maven by Tori Spelling Boat Shoes, baby sizes 2-4, $12.00, jcpenney.com
5. Janie & Jack plaid cap, NB-10/12, $13.99, was $22, janieandjack.com
6. Carter’s Sleep & Play, NB-9M, $8.00, was $16.00, jcpenney.com
7. The Children’s Place Faux-layered graphic polo, 6/9M-2T, $8.39, was $14.95
Since we are down to the holiday wire, I chose stores that are likely found at your nearest mall. Just some ideas for you to swing by and pick up, should you be so moved.
I have very little green in my wardrobe. I think I’ll be staying home because I’m better off with orange tones…How do you sport green on St. Patrick’s Day-just a touch or all out Oscar the Grouch?